Natural Hair Dye (with 100% natural ingredients) that realy works on white hair. Is there such a hair dye? I have tested one and the result is pretty good

Is there any dye hair with 100% natural ingredients that can really cover gray hair?

Well, it seems that there is such a natural dye and I have tested it in my own hair. I have more than 80% grey hair (almost white hair). 

As far as now I have faced several problems with natural hair dyes and with henna dyes. Unfortunately, it is true, that most natural hair dyes need to remain on hair more than 2 hours and finally do not cover completely grey hair. 


But, KHADI NATURAL HAIR DYE seems to cover easily gray hair. I have tested the DARK BROWN color. I left the dye for 1 hour only in my own hair and when I rinsed the dye, all gray hair had been covered with a brown-red tone. 

The basic ingredient is of course Henna, that’s why the result is a bit reddish. But I am very satisfied with the result. It seems very natural with different tones. 
See the photos below. I repeat that I have more than 80% grey hair. It is possible that my hair are completely white, but I don't really know, since I paint them regularly.


I soon plan to test black Khadi hair dye.

Σχόλια